There are a ton of reasons that I love reading posts from other parents, but one of the reasons – I’m not going to lie – it makes me feel better about the craziness of my own life.
Whatever your reasons for loving other parents being funny about their own weird lives, you’re going to love these 15 parents funnies.
And yeah, if you need something to make you feel better, they’ve got you covered.
15. You knew something else was coming.
He seems like a good kid, but he is five.
14. A blessing in disguise.
She never would have believed it at the time.
13. You just have to find the right motivation.
For mine, it’s gummy worms.
12. That was an easy one to rule out.
Teenagers are so predictable.
11. Some days it would be nice.
Especially if they’re sleeping a lot.
10. That’s a story I would read.
She’s got a bestseller on her hands.
9. Why not both?
Either way she’s going to lose that game.
8. They don’t even know how bad they’re burning you.
They do it without effort.
7. More cake for her.
Who cares about friends?
6. That’s a kid I want to know.
She’s going to be quite the adult.
5. And that’s not even the worst part.
I’m just saying.
4. Oh my goddddd.
You love it and hate it at the same time.
3. Isn’t parenting fun?
Days like this are why there’s alcohol.
2. Every day can’t be your best.
How could you tell when you were doing well if so?
1. If you have pets, you could blame them, too.
But whatever it is, you’re sorry you stepped in it.
I’m dying, and I know since my kids are little some of this is still coming for me.
If you’re a parent, entertain us in the comments with your very best stories!