There are a few things that always make me feel good as a parent – when other people compliment my kid, when I have the house to myself, etc – but the biggest thing is the relief I feel when I realize I’m not alone in this crazy journey.
These 16 tweets from parents are not only relatable, they’re also hilarious, so basically they can’t miss.
16. You can try your best.
But sometimes you just can’t help it.
15. Because why would you ever assume that was a thing?
Honestly there’s no point in even asking why.
14. He’s just looking out.
It’s important to be regular.
13. We all see you ma’am.
Also we’ve all been you, and will be you again.
12. This tracks.
Yes, even if you have two that are exactly the same.
11. Oh this is awful.
And also awfully funny.
10. Why not just…hear me out…vacuum?
Sometimes it might be better not to ask but not all the time.
9. There are no vacations with kids.
There are family trips.
8. At least you have pretty things to look at there.
And there might be alcohol.
7. That girl is not playing around.
She likes her snacks.
6. It’ll be a handy reference for his therapist one day.
That’ll save you some cash.
5. Also sticks and occasionally bugs.
I know you feel me, boy moms.
If you don’t want to use this we can’t be friends.
3. It’s kind of both.
To be fair.
2. I honestly love this.
Relationship goals at their finest.
1. Why do they drop so many things?
Do they forget they’re holding them?
See what I mean? We can all do this together.
Tell us in the comments which one of these your forwarded to a mom or dad friend right away!