College is one of the best times in your life, it’s true. Your parents are still there with a safety net (and some cash) if you need it, you’re learning stuff you actually think is interesting (hopefully), and you’re exploring the world on your own for the very first time.
If that’s you (or you own a college student), these 16 memes are true enough to make you chuckle!
16. It’s all about self care.
You can’t win them all.
15. There’s definitely an adjustment period.
Just take your time.
14. I think just about every time.
It’s not worth it, kids!
13. This is a super apt description.
It’s exactly like that!
12. Food for thought.
Be the best version of you, not someone else.
11. The administration building is what you should be looking for.
No one is at their best as a college freshman.
10. Always a disappointment.
Some profs are for sure phoning it in.
9. OK this is a bit much.
I have many questions for this chick.
8. It could be a sign of a problem.
Or evidence, if you’re underage.
7. You don’t want to come between a college kid and her coffee.
This is the way to become a legend.
6. Communication could really be better.
Because that’s a really bad Christmas surprise.
5. You’ve gotta keep your hope alive.
Maybe it will come to you.
4. We have different standards now.
Comfort and getting across campus quickly are definitely two of them.
3. Nah. Don’t.
You’ve gotta let some things reveal themselves in time.
2. Your feelings are valid.
But don’t make a mess.
You’re not the same person you were in high school.
Those college days, man. I miss them!
What’s your favorite college memory? Tell it to us in the comments!