Married men are not a rare species, and we all how much they love jokes – good or bad, doesn’t matter. And certain things are funny to them that really aren’t funny to anyone else, because they have to laugh at them before they scream and run away crying.
What we’re saying is that if you’re a married dude, stick around and keep scrolling. It might save your day.
16. They don’t hear the “I’m exhausted” part.
Or they just don’t want it.
15. And you’re going to be doing it yourself from now on.
Until you can rope some other poor sap into it.
14. Spoiler Alert: there is no list.
There’s nothing in his brain at all.
13. This is every husband.
Because who doesn’t say this at least once a week?
12. Just a reminder, you know.
For the next poor woman you rope into marriage.
11. You’ve gotta give them a fair warning.
If they want to save themselves, at least.
10. Only three hours?
I could stay in there for hours!
9. There’s something so pure about the joy, you know?
Every single day.
8. And someone else to drive her home.
We’re not as complicated as they think.
7. Men can get so creative when they care.
When they don’t, they “don’t know how to do that.”
6. There will be consequences.
Especially if the guac is all gone.
5. That was probably the plan all along.
It’s not a bad one, to be honest.
4. Get us a bigger counter.
We NEED all of these things.
3. I’m sure it probably feels that way.
But I mean suck it up we’re beautiful.
2. We have to be safe.
That’s what you want, right? *sweet face*
1. His little angry face.
This is what marriage is all about right here.
I’m a lady who is married and I still thought these were pretty funny.
I’m just saying.
Men, weigh in below in the comments!