Some people think that birth order doesn’t matter, or has no effect whatsoever on a person’s personality or life, but those people must not have had siblings.
There are definite similarities among oldest children, and those middle kids are collectively feeling overlooked…but we’re not talking about them, today.
Today, it’s all about the youngest sib, so if that’s you, let’s take a spin!
16. All of the hand-me-downs.
If you had an older brother, though, most things probably didn’t make it.
15. That’s the nicest thing they could say.
Believe me, they can come up with worse.
14. What do you mean, I could have been playing.
Bless their little hearts.
13. It’s always the thing they like the most.
Youngest sibs aren’t messing around.
12. You’re fine. You’re fine.
I’ll give you whatever you want just don’t tell Mom.
11. They know.
Sometimes they’ll still come over, though.
10. I hate that this is an insult.
But it seems to be a rite of passage.
9. Don’t tell Mom.
8. It’s not always love at first sight.
But we get there eventually.
7. Just a typical family.
You know. For the most part.
6. How else are they supposed to know whether or not they work?
I’m just saying.
5. It’s a job they didn’t ask for.
But they take it on anyway.
4. She’ll learn not to write her confessions down.
These are the early days.
3. It’s our right and our privilege.
Don’t try to argue.
2. Your older sibs took their turns.
Now it is your job forever.
1. It just comes with the territory.
That’s what their faces are built for.
Oldests are obviously best, but we do love those babies, too!
Are you the youngest in your family? Did these ring true? Tell us in the comments which hit home the most!