Moms, listen. I see you. I see you struggling in the checkout line, I’ve seen you trying to emotionally be there for a toddler when you’re wrung out, and I’ve seen you loving you life, but wishing you had a friend to lean on and laugh with, too.
If you’re a mom like me, I can vouch for these 16 memes – so grab your coffee, hide in the bathroom, and give them a quick scroll.
16. A perfect imagining.
I guess it would have been too hard to give her a messy bun.
15. I have made that exact same face so many times.
Do you think our kids can tell?
14. If only that was the end of it.
Bedtime is never final as early as you want it to be.
13. I have no idea sweetheart.
Maybe you should ask your father.
12. We are all both.
All of the time. It’s complicated.
11. No matter your species.
You can literally see the same troubles on your cat or dog if you look hard enough.
10. I have had this thought so many times.
So good to know I’m not alone.
9. I have posted this exact same picture.
There’s nowhere that the apples are safe.
8. It doesn’t even matter where.
Not even if it’s a mammogram, to be honest, but I draw the line at a pap.
7. We all know that look.
We can see it on our own mother’s face still if we try hard enough.
6. It’s an important balance.
And it’s ok to be both.
5. I know it’s terrible to laugh.
4. This is not a vacation.
Do not let anyone convince you that it is.
3. That’s a bad moment right there.
But he knows we love him more than ever, right?
2. Those earrings!
My toddlers would rip those out in a hot minute.
1. See what I mean about her face?
Moms everywhere can totally read his mind.
See what I mean? Totally seen!
I hope that you’re feeling recharged and ready to tackle the world the way you always do – come back again for more memes like these!