If there’s one thing I could tell a mother-to-be, it’s that they should take everyone else’s advice with a grain of salt. You have to start trusting your instincts from the get-go, and you have to know in your heart that there are only a few people whose advice you would actually take to heart.
These women are killing it in this arena, and their comebacks to unsolicited advice from a stranger are honestly goals – check it out!
16. Quick thinking.
I bet that shut him up for at least five minutes.
15. I snorted.
This is priceless for sure.
14. What on earth.
I mean. Who else’s would it be?
13. Who in heaven’s name does this?
Even when we’re NOT in a pandemic??
12. A good reminder.
Just don’t comment on anyone’s nethers, mmmkay?
11. A little humor goes a long way.
For most people.
10. Coffee is not the worst thing.
Which this woman found out the hard way.
9. Motherhood is not one-size-fits-all.
But thanks for your opinion.
8. They almost missed the point.
But she didn’t let them!
7. I wouldn’t recommend this.
Technically, that’s assault.
6. It’s a little game they can play together.
Like bonding, but standing up for yourself.
5. More women need to say these things.
I am not feeding my baby on a toilet, thanks.
4. How does anyone think this is ok?
Are you going to be at the hospital? If not, mind your business.
3. I just spit out my drink.
How can this not crack you up?
2. People really need to stop doing this.
Personal space, my friends.
1. Simple, but elegant.
I wholeheartedly approve.
I hope to be this quick and cool under pressure one day.
Have you ever had the opportunity to put a mommy shamer in their place? Tell us the story in the comments!