Listen, relationships are tough, and when you throw cohabitating (and/or kids) into the mix, things get weirder, and fast. You never really know someone before you have to share space with them 24/7, I can promise you that.
And there’s no way human beings can live together without getting on each other’s nerves fairly consistently.
The longer we live together, the more we realize we’re constantly arguing about the same things.
If you’re wondering whether your constant picking at your spouse is an average thing, these 17 people are cracking up the internet with the contents of their constant, petty fights.
17. At least he’s aware.
The first step is admitting the problem.
16. What kind of monster…
I hope she sleeps with one eye open.
15. Does he enjoy a dishwasher waterfall?
Does he need an excuse to mop the kitchen floor? So many questions.
14. All of this is objectively offensive.
I’m not here to take sides, I’m just saying.
13. No one wants to address the elephant in the room.
And so it shall continue forever.
12. You put your own body parts in the bin.
NO exceptions, Sir.
11. This is just awfully rude.
We have this same fight in our house.
10. This is the kind of thing that really gets to you after a while.
Which is why, I’m assuming, he has dozens of photos.
9. They each have their place.
And each are delightful.
8. It sounds like he might have undiagnosed adult ADHD.
I’m not being facetious at all.
7. Which is the cheese drawer?
Can we get labels in here?
6. No one is giving in, here.
I think the kids will have to weigh in on this one.
5. I’m totally guilty of that.
I had no idea it was a problem, because I’m the only one who cooks.
4. I’m definitely on his side here.
You never wake up anyone who has managed to fall asleep.
3. She might be justified.
It will probably depend on the detective/attorney who gets the case.
2. Why does he want to touch things twice?
I guess as long as he still puts it away it’s no skin off your nose.
1. A literal tiny thing like salt.
This isn’t really a fight, though, per se.
These are both hilarious and normal, in my opinion.
What’s the thing you keep going rounds with at home?
Tell us your side of the story in the comments!