I think that 90% of parents out there are doing their best, day in and day out, and most of the time it even works out for the best. We’re working, we’re parenting, we’re trying to keep our houses clean and be good partners, and it can be a lot.
Luckily, we’re also not doing it alone. There are other parents out there finding the humor in everyday life, and best of all, sharing it online.
Here are 17 tweets from other parents that are bound to make you at least crack a smile.
17. That’s kind of what it feels like.
I approve this message.
16. This is just heartwarming as heck.
Parenting gold star, sir.
15. Making friends as an adult is so awkward.
You want to have parent friends but you don’t know how to make it happen.
14. Dang, the first part wasn’t even harsh enough.
They had to place you almost at the end.
13. Same, girl.
Unfortunately it’s not adorable when you’re an adult.
12. Just force it into their hands.
Literally everyone wants a slice of pizza.
11. Not a joke, child.
And no, it will never end for you again.
10. Kids will tell every last bit of your business.
Doesn’t he realize hiding pimples is a huge perk of wearing masks?
9. This is absolutely amazing.
Let’s all make it happen.
8. Way harsh, kid.
Maybe true though, I don’t know. I haven’t heard you sing.
7. Killing our bank account today, maybe.
But nice enthusiasm, anyway.
6. A girl after my own heart.
Guacamole is always an acceptable answer.
5. So cute, aren’t they?
Maybe stop pooping in your pants, genius.
4. I would have so many questions.
Possibly from a priest.
3. That is not dessert.
But pudding is dessert. For the non-Brits.
2. They remember everything.
Except what you want/need them to remember.
1. So super fun.
Toddlers were made to break us.
There you have it – go forth and tackle all of the things.
What’s the funniest thing that’s happened at your house this week? We want to hear about it in the comments!