Moms, I see you – you’re tired, you’re stressed, you’re overworked, and you have about a billion things on your mind. Right?
But I know what you need (aside from that cup of coffee you probably forgot in the microwave); memes.
Funny ones that get you and your life, and that you can share with your friends. Keep scrolling for 18 good ones!
18. This is honestly most of the time.
Their memories are kind of crap.
17. I am not looking forward to the child drivers.
It’s scary enough when I’m behind the wheel.
16. A real friend gets it.
The others will too at some point.
15. Just stop pretending at the start.
Everyone knows holiday calories don’t count.
14. Oh there has definitely been a struggle.
Maybe just not with an intruder.
13. Why do they enjoy driving us nuts.
It’s food. Eat it!
12. I think they forget it sprays.
Their minds are elsewhere, no matter where they are.
11. Nothing can prepare you.
It happens to the best of us.
10. I’m pretty sure this is accurate.
For months past when it should be.
9. These people get it.
Guilt is how you make sales, y’all!
8. Whoever coined this term never had a baby.
I’m pretty sure about that.
7. This made me snort.
If you have a cat, you’ve adopted more sass into your home.
6. Honestly I would like both.
Don’t settle for this fake self care, ladies.
5. This person is doing the Lord’s work.
Although I think cookies go with most wines.
4. Ooh I’m going to start looking at it this way.
Makes me feel a lot better about where I am.
3. I think we might have missed some multiplication there.
Maths are hard.
As long as everyone is enjoying themselves, go on.
1. I know this is so annoying.
But since it’s not me, it’s also hilarious.
Feeling like you can tackle the rest of your day now?
Let’s do it!