We all have different personalities, and different senses of style when it comes to what we wear or how we decorate out homes. Those are the kinds of touches that tell people who we are and what to expect when they step inside our doors, and honestly, shouldn’t that journey start at the entrance?
These 18 people definitely agree, because their doormats are chock-full of personality – and after you scroll through this list, I bet you’ll be shopping for your own flat piece of welcoming (or not) humor, too!
18. I wonder whether or not their neighbors feel the same way.
I liked big mutts until I owned one, honestly.
17. It’s either that or hiding so you can’t see me.
It really depends on my mood.
16. Honestly that second part depends on the day.
Or the level of tolerance, I suppose.
My new doormat! 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/ssFSe8REoT
— Heather Davis (@Coach_HD) September 29, 2019
15. I wonder if they were aware of the issue.
Maybe it’s not an issue; who knows?
14. Guaranteed to make literally everyone laugh.
My favorite quality in a doormat, tbh.
13. You thought you knew where that was going, but you were wrong.
That’s never a bad thing.
12. People will think before ringing your doorbell.
Because they’re trying to read your doormat.
11. If you have an Aussie, you know.
And so do all of your friends.
10. Dog people love doormats.
That’s just the truth.
9. Or we just don’t want to talk to you.
It could be either – or both!
8. The person who added this is my favorite person.
They have excellent neighbors. Or delivery people.
7. I feel like this is probably super popular.
6. If you know, you no.
You’re probably also setting out to steal his girlfriend.
5. It pretty much works in every situation.
And that’s what makes a great doormat, wouldn’t you say?
4. See? This one, too.
You’ll really get your money’s worth.
3. Hey, nerds.
I found your doormat.
2. They’re such great dogs.
They shed SO MUCH.
1. Cat people are laughing so hard right now.
Their cats, not so much.
I love my doormat, but man, these are some excellent options.
What’s your doormat like? If you love it, share it with us in the comments!