When you become a mom, you join a club that’s not exactly exclusive, but it is very specific. We’re all different, we parent differently, we have different beliefs and different kids, but the experience of motherhood is still universal, at least to a point.
If you’re wanting to feel like you’re really part of the club today, here are 20 memes that moms should love.
20. Embarrassing your kids is one of the best parts of parenting.
I’m just saying.
19. You have to wonder…
You can’t just take this stuff at face value.
18. You son will never win.
Until the day that he does.
17. At least he actually sees something.
It’s 50/50 when they say MOM whether or not it’s something or nothing.
16. A little bit of everything.
With no one to lean on every day.
15. I would love to live with my mom still.
I don’t know how she feels about it, but…
14. Ahhh, isn’t object permanence fun?
I love how easy it is to entertain babies.
13. You sure talk to her a lot.
And sometimes she doesn’t even answer. Rude.
12. Bless their heart.
They really thought this would work.
11. They all have one.
You know you’ve done messed up.
10. Moms are on it.
There can be no doubt about that.
9. There is literally nothing better.
I will always love the smell of meatloaf cooking.
8. I just squealed at the cute.
I’m not proud, y’all.
7. Seriously keep it to yourself.
Even if we ask.
6. I’ll leave this without comment.
Laugh if that’s your thing.
5. Honestly it depends on the day.
But it’s usually a mix of most of these things.
4. If you know you know.
But you really wish you didn’t.
3. Bribery works.
It might not be the best parenting but it works.
2. We all know at least one.
1. It’s a sad day, ladies.
But it happens to the best of us.
These definitely gave me a chuckle.
Tell us in the comments which one you loved the most!