Parenting is one of those gigs where most days, laughter is a given. Kids are hilarious, our hardly-recognizable lives are fraught with ridiculous changes, and honestly, it can be one of the best recipes for avoiding breaking down in tears.
Luckily, there are millions of people in your shoes, and they get it. That’s why they’re handing out guaranteed laughs like these 20, free of charge.
20. Some dads take the joke requirements extremely seriously.
For better or for worse.
19. This is an extremely narrow list.
You can’t be too careful these days, of course.
18. Give those people a grandchild already!
The cat would really appreciate it.
17. He definitely looks as if he’s up for more than a rain shower.
But he can definitely handle that, too.
16. This is sooo petty.
I am also very here for it.
Like he's done every year, my dad has crossed out the passages that he doesn't feel apply to me in my birthday card. pic.twitter.com/u6shoB57PB
— Katherine Ryan (@Kathbum) July 4, 2017
15. Why did they even buy the frame?
This is totally something I would do.
14. That’s not happening.
Let those poor people get some sleep.
13. Proof of life.
Also proof of attitude.
12. That would make me want to call.
This is a person who clearly understands their dog.
11. That is one expert troll.
I wholeheartedly approve.
10. Just be happy he’s taking care of himself.
That’s something, which you know if you’ve ever been married.
MY MOM CALLED ME AND WAS PISSED BC MY DAD BOUGHT 6 BAGS OF POTATO CHIPS FOR HIMSELF FOR FATHER’S DAY 😭😭 pic.twitter.com/r24DdpNQZ7
— 🇰🇦🇷🇪🇳 (@karenthetortuga) June 16, 2019
9. This is a woman who is ready for grandkids.
Until then, your dog is the baby.
8. Putting her talent to good use, I see.
This is actually pretty cool.
7. This is epic.
This is the mom that I aspire to be,
6. You’re only as young as you feel.
But they’re going to have a lot of bug bites.
5. They totally stole his moment.
I guess they’ve earned it.
4. I am going to implement this strategy for cleaning the stairs.
The most hated job in every house, clearly.
3. Those are free holiday decorations.
As every frugal father knows.
2. Laughs are everywhere.
The way this tall woman is looking at her is cracking me up.
1. I’m confused as to why a dog needs a cigar.
But also why EVERY dog doesn’t have a cigar.
I’m dead, y’all. This life is so crazy.
Which of these really cracked you up? Tell us in the comments!