Motherhood is a great privilege and a wonderful time and all of that, but you know what? It’s also exhausting and confusing and draining in a way none of us were prepared for before we accepted the job.
Knowing other moms feel the same way is one of the best ways to muddle through the hard hours and days, so what better way than some memes to get together for a laugh?
These 25 memes will resonate with moms everywhere, so grab my virtual hand and take a scroll!
25. The worst is when they don’t even want anything.
They just want to know you’re there.
24. Some of us look more fabulous than usual.
23. Every single time.
How long until we can have a peaceful shower again?
22. Why does bedtime have to be such a struggle?
If I was a witch, this is what I would use my magic for.
21. You know your kid.
You also know how badly you need him to go to school.
20. It never fails.
One day there are no bananas, a week later there are 5 rotten ones no one would touch.
19. It’s called me time.
Or self care. Take your pick.
18. Don’t let them get too comfortable.
That’s when all hell breaks loose.
17. Why are they like this?
If you think smiling is natural, wait until you have kids.
16. It’s sooo hard not to say “I told you so.”
Even when you know it’s completely unhelpful.
15. An important lesson to impart.
If you ask me.
14. They’re not trying.
They don’t even notice.
13. I’m fine.
Just look past my entire demeanor and appearance.
12. Everywhere. All over the house.
They just drop trow wherever they want.
11. Mom wasn’t wrong.
The church of real life right there.
10. We’ve all been there.
Our kids have zero interest in helping.
9. Whatever it takes to make it through.
And keep those kids alive and happy.
8. The nicer you ask, the worse it is.
They’ll either walk or they won’t. No point in pleading.
7. Get the most bang for your buck.
You put in that hard work.
6. Yep. You’re the ringmaster.
Better start putting a winning act together.
5. You’re a zombie.
And honestly, Spongebob is pretty funny.
4. You’ve gotta claim the good parts.
Because heaven knows you’ll get blamed for the bad ones.
3. They never stop.
Like. Not ever.
2. You never see your real friends anymore.
Might as well make some new ones.
1. Both moms are good moms.
Be the mom of your heart!
It’s such a great job, y’all, but it can be great and exhausting at the same time.
What’s been the hardest part of motherhood for you? Confessions in the comments!