I know, it seems like a bit of a bold claim to say every mom, but listen – down at our cores, are we really all that different?
Of course we are, but when it comes to the experience of motherhood, there are also plenty of things I think are universal experience, right?
Maybe you don’t agree, but I don’t know – I think these 25 images might change your mind.
25. It’s like they have some kind of radar.
Not the good kind, either.
24. He’s going to move out one day.
Might as well be ready.
23. Grandma prayed for that.
She gets the giggles every time she thinks about it, I promise.
22. How could he not?
Those boys are so sweet.
21. This happens to the best of us.
And by that I mean all of us, clearly.
20. What is going on with this picture?
I honestly need to know.
19. Yes please.
We can laugh about it with a glass of wine and our friends.
18. Y’all, what is happening here?
Who is making these memes?
17. It’s not you, it’s them.
I’m not sure why they were created that way, but here we are.
16. I’m sure this goes both ways.
The world is a mess, y’all.
15. Social media is such a time suck.
Most of us are more addicted than we realize.
14. You’ve gotta applaud that.
They’re working together and everything.
13. That’s one way to do it.
It sounds so impressive.
12. This is a great tip.
I can’t wait until my kids are old enough that I can take a nap when I want.
11. This is going to be all of our older kids.
Because Facebook is only for the olds.
10. We’re tired, we’re old.
We need the reminders.
9. Eh, as long as it stays afloat.
I say you’re winning.
8. Don’t lead him in here!
We watch too much true crime for that nonsense.
7. She has nicer bags, sure.
But there are still Cheez-it crumbs in the bottom.
6. Mind your business.
A good rule of thumb in general.
5. You can see it in her eyes.
Her kids know what’s coming.
4. It’s so easy to ruin a three-year-old’s day.
Except they usually get over it in a few minutes.
3. Works every time.
We’re saps, what can we say?
2. Definitely going to try this.
Maybe it will earn me some alone time at Target.
1. Boys are great.
Also they’re stinky and really loud.
It’s a wild ride, don’t you think?
I know you agree that it’s totally worth it, though. As long as we still get girl’s nights, anyway.