There are days when you’re so exhausted from dealing with kids and work and life that you can barely see straight, and on those days, even your coffee needs a little help.
It’s a sad state of affairs when you can’t drink yourself into coherence, but if you’re having one of those days, we suggest trying these 13 memes on for size!
13. There is just as much biting.
But I think the raptors are better listeners.
12. It’s really not that hard.
That’s what she said.
11. Both are valid, my friends.
You’re doing just fine.
10. It’s not that it’s difficult.
It’s that you didn’t realize you needed to do it and now you’re going to be late.
9. Are the toys more than 2 weeks old?
Because if so, no. No they are not.
8. Life was so much easier in the 80s.
Our parents just left us anywhere.
7. Like parents have that kind of money.
But the servers deserve it.
6. They really mean it, too.
The old one is FiNe.
5. Just accept it.
Then you’ll be pleasantly surprised on the rare occasion.
4. What is it about Target?
They pump some drugs in through the vents or something.
3. The other moms know that look.
They’re ok with it. Or they’re terrible.
2. The days they are late are awful.
There is not enough wine for solo happy hour.
1. All together now!
Nope, they’re still pretending to be deaf.
I don’t know if I’m more awake, but I’m certainly smiling, so that’s never a bad thing.
Which one of these popped your eyes open? Share with us in the comments!