What makes a good parenting meme? If you ask me, the recipe is part that it’s true, part that it’s funny, and part that it’s relatable – though the exact percentages are up for debate.
Whatever the right mixture is, we think you’ll get a kick out of these 13 funny-and-true ones!
13. All the talking.
It never ceases.
12. Why are there still places without changing tables?
This should not be a thing.
11. There’s morning breath either way.
But it’s easier to deal with when its not too early.
10. We still let them in.
9. I’m still waiting for it to get easier.
Nobody tell me it doesn’t.
8. If only that were enough to save you.
You just never know with those little germ factories.
7. It’s important to lie to yourself.
It’s a survival skill.
6. We’ve been through hell, but we’ve made it.
And isn’t that all that matters?
5. They have no sense of self preservation.
It’s their brain that’s never going to be the same.
4. Don’t they realize you’re trying to help them?
Don’t they CARE?
I don’t actually think this is funny, guys.
2. There’s always something.
Just ask the puppy.
1. The struggle is real.
And no, you’ll never be the same.
This parenting life is a crazy one, but it’s also pretty fun.
Which one of these was your favorite? Tell us in the comments!