There are all kinds of boys, just like there are all kinds of girls. There are boys who like to go shopping and paint their nails, boys who like trucks and Nerf guns and jumping off furniture, boys who like playing with baby dolls, boys who are always wet and dirty, and boys who like wearing Minnie Mouse underpants.
And guess what? Most of the time, those are all the same little boy at the same time.
If you’re a mom who loves raising her little men who love her better than anything, these 10 memes are going to smack you right in the feels…and in the funny bone.
10. This is one dedicated mom.
Totally fistbumping her and hoping I am one day this cool.
9. And we wouldn’t have it any other way.
They’re somehow sweet and stinky at the same time.
8. And according to them, it will never not be funny.
Maybe it is sort of funny. Who could even tell anymore?
7. Why do they do this?
It’s like they don’t want to be alone in their terrible style.
6. This hashtag is always fitting.
Why is it so hard to change underwear?
5. Followed by maniacal giggles.
Why is it so hilarious? We have no idea, but that’s okay.
4. It’s all fun and games until you realize you still do the laundry.
The good (?) news is, nothing really phases me anymore.
3. And anything that makes mornings easier is a go.
2. I don’t think they really hear us when we talk.
Especially not if they’re focused on literally anything else.
1. You really can’t define it for someone who hasn’t been there.
They’ll never really get it.
I want to go and give my crazy little dudes a hug right now!
Which one of these got you the most? Share with us in the comments!