As a parent, it can feel like the rest of the world is passing you by, especially when your kids are young. The world is turning, but your days and nights are consumed by tiny terrorists who need your undivided attention 24/7.
These 11 memes see you and the struggle, though, and the best thing about them is that they let you know you’re not alone.
11. We all do desperate things during the newborn days.
If you say you didn’t, it’s because you forgot.
10. Because you also have to wipe their butts.
I hope you don’t have to do that with your friend.
9. Better than any alarm clock.
I think he definitely knew that.
8. There’s always gotta be one.
And we love those ones.
7. Ooh I never thought of that.
I usually dutifully buy a replacement from Amazon.
6. Wow. Jealous of those communication skills.
So you’re doing something right.
5. That’s a fun word to say.
Even if you’re screaming. Especially if you’re screaming.
4. Seriously, what a hassle.
It’s more work for the parents than anything.
3. Seconded and carried.
Every day is pajama day.
2. How many towels do you need to bathe a child?
The limit does not exist.
1. Her face, though.
A lesson she won’t forget.
I am offering all of my fellow parents a virtual fist-bump right now!
The best thing about it is that it’s germ free.