We could all use a little more zen these days, if you ask me, and if scrolling through a list of memes that remind us we’re not alone gets it done for parents, more power to us.
These 13 memes should make it a bit easier to breathe in and breathe out, so go ahead and give them a look.
13. As long as they can’t move their arms.
Function over beauty.
12. Remember, this is what you wanted.
Someday it will be worth it.
11. You don’t know until you know.
And then your heart is in your throat.
10. It’s a pipe dream, my friends.
Maybe one day. Right when you start to miss it.
9. Maybe just a bit.
She’ll still tell you she’s not wet, though.
8. Then you keep walking because it’s just. not. worth it.
Seriously, it’s not.
7. This is no lie.
It makes you want to give up.
6. They will happily go about their day.
Until bedtime, when they will demand a snack.
5. Every. Single. Night.
Just anticipate it and give up.
4. You gotta show them who’s boss.
3. You’ve never eaten so many apples in your life.
Can’t let them spoil.
— Qoftwignberry (@Qoftwignberry) December 2, 2015
2. Who among us has not been there.
On both sides of the scenario.
1. Spoiler alert: they have no idea.
What’s a shoe?
Take a deep breath, and remember to unclench your jaw, my friends.
We can do this together!