Memes are everywhere, and I think parenting memes have got to make up a good fifty percent of what comes across my feed. A fact for which I’m extremely thankful, because if there’s one thing I need on a regular basis, it’s a laugh.
If you feel the same way, scroll through the hilarious and on-point parenting memes we’ve gathered below!
13. Oh, dads.
They’re just the same everywhere.
12. I mean Roseanne was a pretty good mom.
On the show, not irl.
11. Their expressions are amazing.
Outtakes are the best.
10. Friday and Saturday nights are no different than regular nights.
Don’t @ me.
9. Yes, you are normal.
That doesn’t make it easier, though.
8. While they strew 100 other things about.
You still have to clap.
7. Sometimes it’s a perfect circle.
Thankfully not too often.
6. Where do they all gooooooo?
We may never know.
5. How dare you eat in front of me.
Don’t you know everything you have is mine now?
4. It’s definitely the latter.
But you can pretend it’s not if you want.
3. Tiny tyrants, the lot of them.
Good thing they’re cute.
2. You don’t want to interrupt.
This qualifies as a break.
1. Those are the hardest days.
When you think the clock must be broken.
Did we hit the nail on the head? Or did we hit the head on the nail?
Let us know which of these was your favorite in the comments!
Please and thank you!