And honestly, it doesn’t matter whether or not they mean to be funny. The fact that they can make us laugh, can cajole a smile when we’re in almost any sort of mood, is one of the reasons we keep them around.
Other than the fact that we’re legally obligated, I mean.
10. A+ on being a smarta$s.
F on the paper, I guess.
9. I’ll never look at the cover of a People magazine the same again.
And neither will you, I bet.
8. A legend, truly.
What is a school without at least one.
7. An excellent likeness.
I miss shopping.
6. She’s making it work for her.
I think this is amazing.
5. 100% something my kid would do.
It’s peak lazy, but also smart.
4. I do not know how he got away with this.
But I’m impressed.
3. Did it entertain him for 20 minutes?
Let’s go ahead and call it a win.
Why is it always the boys?
1. Taking laziness to new bounds.
Honestly, I approve.
Kids are too hilarious, y’all. It’s one of their best qualities. At least the best quality that I can think of.
Can you think of anything else that kids are good for? I mean… they make us laugh… AND?
Okay, just the comedy then, yeah?
Tell us in the comments about the most recent time your kid made you laugh until you cried!