Teaching is a rough gig during the best of times. Kids are challenging, parents are a nightmare, and dealing with higher-ups and administration at your school can be exhausting at best.
Throw distance learning, fears over getting sick, and never getting the natural rewards of your job, like hugs from your kids? Ugh.
If you’re dealing with all of that right now, these 11 memes might make it the slightest bit better.
11. You have to just expect it at this point.
Take a(nother) deep breath.
10. It’s awkward for everyone, okay?
We’re all just doing our best.
9. At least they tried to figure it out themselves first?
You gotta find the bright side.
8. Somehow more frustrating when you’re not face-to-face.
I don’t know how, but it is.
7. The days are long.
We can only hope the year ends up being short.
6. There should not be rules like this right now.
Not for anyone.
5. This is an excellent visual aid.
Can’t argue with any of those.
4. They’re there and they’re paying attention.
Take the win.
3. What even is a life anymore?
Teachers don’t even remember what that was like.
2. Bets on how long until someone speaks up?
It will be awhile.
1. They can only do so much.
And they’re doing beautifully, if you ask me.
I’m here for you, teachers. Big virtual hugs.
Find a way to hang on until you can get some real ones.