I love a good DIY project as much as the next person. I suppose there are plenty of them that aren’t exactly necessities but just allow us to make things we enjoy or hone skills without having to spend too much money, but these 12 projects definitely take “unnecessary” to a whole new level.
Like, it’s nice that you know how to do or make something, but you don’t have to be so aggressive about it (or show it to everyone on the internet), you know?
If you’re not sure exactly what I mean, you definitely will after you scroll through these 12 pictures.
12. At the intersection of patriotic and dumb.
11. I think meat might be supposed to shrink.
Won’t it get all dry and stuff otherwise?
10. What on earth.
What is the matter with this girl??
9. Congrats, you just made skateboarding even more challenging.
Unless you have really small feet, I guess.
8. Just don’t stand too close.
And hope it doesn’t rain.
7. I don’t like birds and even I wouldn’t do this.
Trees are their domain, my friend. Stay in your lane.
6. I’m impressed that it runs.
Among other things.
5. I hope this isn’t for a child.
If it’s a voodoo doll, then awesome work.
4. Is that Chick-Fil-A sauce?
If so, I am here for whatever is going down.
3. Unnecessary, sure, but also very cool.
I would never have the patience to make this happen.
2. Definitely custom.
Is that supposed to be a perk? Or just information?
1. I do not understand what’s happening here.
Like. What is the functional purpose?
Each one of these made me shake my head a little bit harder, to be honest.
Have you ever run across a project like this? Tell us about it in the comments!