Marriage is still a pretty popular thing to do, and for the most part, a majority of people are happy with their choice to pair up and do life.
That said, there are still some pretty exasperating and incredulous things that happen when adult humans try to not only love one another, but share the same space, for years on end.
And listen. You can cry about it or you can laugh about it, but for my money – and also these 13 people’s money – laughter is definitely the way to go.
13. Look, he can be taught!
I am…just amazed.
12. A solo trip to Target?
Be still my heart.
11. You would never believe it until it happens to you.
That’s real love, my friends.
10. Oops, it’s too late now.
And there are no backsies when it comes to Amazon orders, I’m (not) sorry to say.
9. I mean, he did the thing you liked.
It’s only fair.
8. You’re going to have to be more specific.
Also, I know.
7. Do as she says and not as she did.
You know no good can come of that.
6. Ew, adult flavored?
That’s definitely not the way to get anyone to take anything.
5. Perhaps those days will come again.
Perhaps they are come forever.
4. Remember when seeing them was so breathlessly exciting?
Now you would kill to have the house to yourself for just one night.
3. Never underestimate the passive aggressive response.
It really is the little things that make up a life.
2. At least you know someone will find your body.
It’s the small comforts.
1. I mean that’s never going to make anyone angry.
No sane person, anyway.
Laughter is the best medicine, so I must be super healthy right at this moment.
What’s your favorite short piece of marriage advice? Share it with the rest of us in the comments!