We were so sweet and innocent back in March, thinking we could handle this distance learning thing for awhile, and manage not to drop any of the other balls we have in the air at the same time.
Cute. Adorable, even.
Now, we’re nearing the end of another semester, and many of us have straight up had it.
If that’s you, please enjoy these 13 relatable memes.
13. Oh how the tables have turned.
Be careful what you wish for.
12. We just need the right motivation.
And this is it, my friends.
11. Start sending out his resume.
He’s got the basics down pat.
10. That excuse never works.
They need to watch some vintage television.
9. Back in our day…
We’re officially old.
8. How to ruin Star Wars.*
7. If only she would do that.
I think Alexa would quit.
6. I mean, he’s got a point.
I’m just saying.
5. We’re all making do.
No judgement here.
4. I cannot with moms who are camera ready at all times.
I need coffee and a few hours.
3. Drinking games aren’t for everyone.
Or for all occasions.
2. We’re still alive.
So there’s that.
1. You’d think they’d be more technology savvy.
So they’re probably just not trying because they don’t care.
This isn’t going to last forever.
But you know, that’s not saying a lot when every day is forever.