Yeah, I know making you laugh about anything that has to do with your kids learning from home (again or still) is a tall order, but listen – laugh, please, so you don’t burst into tears!
These 14 people are doing their best to find the humor, and dang it, we should all give it a try.
14. Each one has its challenges.
And joys. I assume.
13. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
Why not today?
12. It’s going to be an adjustment for everyone.
We’re ready to make it, though.
11. So glad I’m not the only one.
And it’s not working.
10. Not everyone can be brilliant.
Maybe check Harvard off the list.
9. Why are they like this?
Don’t they know we don’t know anything?
8. The world is on fire.
Have a drink.
7. We’re trying, we swear.
It’s just that we don’t really care.
Distance learning from memes
6. Y’all are still answering the door?
Hahaha yeah no.
5. Screaming included.
A more perfect gif I have not seen.
4. It’s like being back at school yourself.
And nobody wants that.
3. They should know better.
Just assume we’re not dressed.
2. If only we had all said this.
Collective refusal was the way to go.
1. And we used to make fun of our parents.
Karma will get ya, man.
I’m thinking it’s okay to laugh because maybe there’s a light at the end of the tunnel? Ahhh yes! I see it!
Oh wait… that’s the light of the alarm clock. Nevermind.
Which of these made you feel better? Share with us in the comments!