Sure, those of us who grew up in the 90s saw Clueless – the best Emma adaptation there has ever been or ever will be – so we know that, in theory, people can be adorably clueless.
It wasn’t until we became parents, though, that we understood how it’s possible to love someone and think they’re total idiots at the same time.
Like these 14 kids, who just really have zero clues. Bless.
14. She’s not going to find out for a long time.
But she still won’t think you’re a genius for much longer.
13. Don’t tell them.
They’re playing together quietly.
12. Because everyone loves snacks.
That’s just a fact.
11. I bet she had a serious drink that day.
Like…what have I spawned?
10. Mine does this too.
I think they want to be dogs?
9. That’s not how math works.
I don’t think.
8. He did get it eventually.
I’m sorry, this is hilarious.
7. I would have loved to have been in her mother’s head as she took this.
Like…wtf am I doing right now?
6. This is charming and pure.
Don’t see enough of that combination on the internet these days.
5. That’s even better than thank you!
Way to go, kid.
4. Oh, dear.
He’s never going to live that one down.
3. Oh man that could’ve been bad.
Thankfully it was just funny.
My 4-y/o daughter tried to jam me up today.
Kid: Mommy, why is your bra in daddy's car?
The Mrs hit me wit a killer side eye. She ain't been in my car in weeks
Me: Ain't no bra in my car!!
Kid: Ya huh, cup thingie with straps
*we all go to garage & look in car* pic.twitter.com/3c4kItwnZO
— ManSitChoAzzDown (@AngryManTV) June 27, 2018
2. Bless her heart.
That definitely does not look better. Ha!
1. Ok definitely giving this one a try.
Not sure if this is more a case of a smart dad than a dumb kid.
It’s ok to giggle at your kids when they’re doing stuff like this, and even write it in their baby books.
They’re not dumb, y’all, they’re just inexperienced.