If our kids weren’t so cute, they wouldn’t get away with nearly as much crap as they do – and we probably wouldn’t think it was so funny when they pulled totally dumb stunts, either.
These 13 kids were having some moments when their parents wrote down these precious moments, y’all. Check it out.
13. A sad sign of the times.
But at least he’s being safe.
12. This is what grandpas are for.
They like, have to be smarta$s clowns.
11. Kids are so literal.
You would think a kid’s photographer would know that.
10. What that teacher must have thought.
Bless her heart.
9. I hope his parents had practiced not-laughing.
I doubt they had enough training for this, though.
8. I mean you never know for sure until you ask.
And it’s always better to know.
7. Oh, dear.
If it fits, they will stick…a body part into it.
6. I guess he’ll figure it out eventually.
I mean…surely he will.
5. Locked and loaded.
It covers her mouth and nose. I don’t see the problem.
4. Noooooo stop it.
He’s old enough to Google but not old enough to not drink soap?
3. This is so dear.
I want to hug him.
2. That’s how you really learn a lesson.
Long after it’s too late.
1. Why couldn’t she have chosen a different color?
And you definitely have to keep it.
Make sure you write this stuff down, parents – you know you’ll forget.
And every kid is going to need a bit of humbling at some point.