I know there are a lot of parenting memes out there, y’all, but these are truly the best of the best.
At least, we think so – we’ve handpicked 14 that we laugh at every single time – so you’ll have to tell us whether or not you agree!
14. You’ll never bite your lip so hard.
But you still feel badly because YOUR BABY.
13. This is never going to change.
Especially if you get a dog.
12. It’s important to be on the same page.
One where your kids go to bed early.
11. Someone made one of these for our toddler.
Protip: anchor it to the wall.
10. It’s sad, but true.
Partially because you’ve realized how little they actually need.
9. Those expressions, though.
You always knew they were devious.
8. Every single time.
Even though they claim to understand the water stays in the tub.
7. We’re all qualified to deactivate bombs now.
Not really, but it feels that way.
6. Why do people do this?
It’s like they have a death wish.
5. And you still shrug and go.
Because you really need a drink and your friends.
4. You’re supposed to cherish every moment hello.
Even in the middle of the night.
3. I have no idea what’s wrong with it!
Practice your innocent face, friends.
2. You’re never alone.
It’s fine. You’re fine.
1. Don’t go against your instincts.
They will be terrors in the morning and there will be nothing you can do.
I’m giggling so much, even though I’ve definitely seen most of these before!
Which one has you in stitches? Confess in the comments!