Parenting memes can seem like they’re a dime a dozen, but listen – if they bring you joy or a smile, however brief, I would argue they’re not a waste of time.
These 15 really stand out for us, though, and even though we’ve seen them before, we can’t help but laugh all over again.
We hope you enjoy them, too.
15. As long as they’re leaving you alone, just go with it.
Let them mutter.
14. It’s not a competition…
you mutter to yourself to keep from committing sleep-deprived murder.
13. Sometimes you even buy food they like.
One day they will understand.
12. If only that list were longer.
Life would be a bit easier.
11. That’s about the size of it.
At least they don’t grow into giant dragons.
10. Somehow, you’re ready for it.
They really are brand new days.
9. You don’t think it will be possible.
You also don’t realize how many times they can possibly say ‘mom’ in a day.
8. And it is always precious.
Unless they insult you, which is also possible.
7. Seriously, go see what they’re doing.
Maybe it will be like, reading a book?
6. Just breathe in the freedom.
Tastes sweet, doesn’t it?
5. Every single time.
You’ve never hated yourself more.
4. Your kid knows what’s up, too.
Or they will learn soon enough.
3. Remember when you used to blow money on yourself?
Those were the days.
2. They mean their kid hasn’t done it yet.
Because they just jinxed themselves.
1. It’s like they know when time is tight.
So like, every day.
These are definitely good for a chuckle, if you ask me!
Which one was your favorite? Tell us in the comments!