Even if you’ve seen some parenting memes before, they’re always funny, and to be honest, they’re always welcome in my life.
Laughs, a feeling of community, and a way to happily kill five minutes? These 14 memes offer all of that, and honestly, what more could you ask for?
14. They wait until they’re about to die of dehydration.
To be fair, so do some adults.
13. It does feel like an accomplishment.
Even though you don’t know how you made it happen.
12. LEGO are the worst.
Anyone who gets my kids more of them for Christmas is on my sh%t list.
11. Seriously where do they get the energy.
Because I would like to tap into that well.
10. Your partner and you see who can be smaller.
Better just farkle for it.
9. You don’t want to waste time.
If you’re like my husband, you’re in the bathroom more than you’re out of it.
8. I don’t even know how to go to the bathroom alone.
If it’s not the kids it’s the dog.
7. You have to catch them off guard.
That’s a protip.
6. Better take advantage quickly.
You never know how long your kids will sleep (or how long you can stay awake).
5. Why do they want to make you rage?
They won’t stop until they’ve managed it, that’s for sure.
4. It never ends.
You may as well go ahead and accept it now.
3. I can smell this picture.
It smells like a nightmare indeed.
2. It’s one of the best parts of motherhood tbh.
I can’t wait.
1. One day they’ll get the joke.
The “joke” I mean.
Yep, that’s parenting for you!
Tell us which was your favorite in the comments!