When you’re a parent, you have to find ways to laugh – at yourself, at your kids, at the mundane hilarity in everyday life, whatever. It’s the only way to get through it.
Some parents love laughing at the expense of their kids, others like joking about how tough the days and nights can be, and some poke fun at themselves, but whatever the mode, there’s no doubt these 11 parents are awfully good at making us laugh.
11. We’re all fine.
World domination pending.
10. Some parents are just evil.
I wholly approve.
9. He’s never going to get over it.
But they can’t throw it out now.
8. This kid knows he’s in good hands.
How could he not?
7. I need to know how long this went on.
My guess is far longer than they intended.
6. I am definitely going to try this someday.
5. It’s a blessed saying in our house.
4. Things you don’t even think about until it’s too late.
Bless her heart.
3. I bet the son secretly loved it.
How could he not? Who doesn’t love a sack full of civil war jokes?!
2. Hopefully he’s not old enough to use scissors.
One day this just won’t work. But that’ll be a cold day in hell.
1. I mean, we’re all a$sholes sometimes.
It’s called being human. Ever heard of it all of you people who are reading this bumper sticker!
Giggling for days over here, y’all. Seriously funny.
Tells us in the comments which one tickled your funny bone just right!