We can all feel instinctively that there’s a difference between moms and dads, but putting your finger on just what separates parents by gender can be hard to do.
If you’re looking for help defining what makes a mom a mom and a dad a dad, there are 9 jokes that do a pretty good job highlighting the differences – and bonus, they might make you laugh, too.
9. And I really don’t think they can see a difference.
Either that or it’s planned incompetence, to get out of it in the future.
8. Hahahaha dads don’t pack.
They have magic suitcases that pack themselves.
7. It’s like dad is a complete invalid.
Which he obviously is NOT.
6. You said take the kids for a walk.
Not how to take them for a walk.
5. Moms don’t get colds.
They get a big bottle of DayQuil and move on.
4. Babies don’t sleep.
At least, my babies didn’t sleep.
3. Both are valid questions.
It’s the order that really matters.
2. And you wonder why she wants mom to do it.
What an utter disaster. It’s like they’ve never seen hair!
1. Dads are all about the payback.
Moms are more subtle when they take their revenge for toddlerhood.
I know not everyone follows the curve, but I do feel like these are largely true.
What are the biggest things you see separating moms and dads? If we haven’t covered it here, share it in the comments!