There is never a short supply of funny, relatable, and poignant parenting content on Twitter – there’s always more, there are always amazing classics to revisit, and it can be a bit hard sometimes to figure out where to start.
That’s where we come in! So, please sit back and know that you’re really gonna enjoy this scroll through 12 giggle-worthy tweets.
12. You definitely should have seen that one coming.
Is this your first day?
11. That’s one way to get your workout in.
A pretty fun way, if you ask me.
10. Ah, yes, the screaming phase.
You definitely need more booze.
9. You don’t take vacations anymore, you take trips.
I’m sorry, that’s just the way it is.
8. That’s how time works now.
Bad luck for you.
7. That seems like a lot to put on a toddler.
The not-eating thing is annoying though so.
6. Ain’t that always the way?
You do all the work, everyone else gets the glory.
5. How is there always so much trash?
It’s astounding what adding people to a household will do.
4. Or they’ve forgotten.
Some of those poops could be pretty bad.
3. As long as he’s not using it to brush his teeth?
Because that would get even scarier.
2. I can’t believe that worked.
I bet she can’t, either.
1. The best is when it changes between the time they pick something out and when it arrives.
There’s nothing you can do to convince them they still love it, either.
Did I deliver or what?
Which one of these tickled you the most? Confess in the comments!